eDeejay Privacy & Data Protection & Security Policy.
1. eDeejay complies with the applicable data protection laws and regulations and uses all commercially viable measures to protect the confidentiality and security of communications transmitted via eDeejay's Website and Services and information stored on servers controlled by eDeejay.
2. USER shall under no circumstances
1. violate or attempt to violate the data security of eDeejay;
2. access data or materials which are not intended for USER;
3. log into a server or account which USER is not authorized to access;
4. attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of eDeejay's servers, system or network or to breach data security or authentication measures of eDeejay
5. attempt to interfere with eDeejay's service to any user, host or network, by any means including, without limitation, hacking eDeejay's servers or systems, submitting a virus, overloading,"mailbombing", "flooding" or "crashing", or by means of using electronic tools, including spiders, robots (bots), crawlers, data mining tools, or any other automated means on eDeejay's Website or Services, regardless of the purpose and/or technical configuration of such electronic tools.
3. USER's violation of system or network security may result in civil procedures and/or criminal prosecution. eDeejay reserves the right to investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any and all USERs who have participated in such violations.
Date: May 2012